AccessON supports Green OA. Researchers are able to share research outcomes with other researchers through Self-archiving.
Green Open Access allows researchers to self-archive (deposit or list) their publication in open repository and make everyone access. AccessON’s Self-archiving supports an optimum process to help authors proceed with archiving process more easily.
- Self-archiving of publications, pre-prints and post-prints
- Self-archived papers are indexed in AccessON Discover
- Open comments for unpublished pre-prints
- Article usage statistics
- Easy Self-archiving Process
- AccessON offers an optimized self-archiving process according to an article version. Researchers are able to self-archive their publications with minimum input by supporting auto-metadata extraction when uploading a PDF file.
- Self-archiving Recommendation
- If you have registered your ORCID, AccessON will identify articles that are available for deposit (self-archiving policy exists, and the embargo period ends) and provide self-archiving recommendations.
- Open Comments
- If unpublished pre-print is deposited and make public access, peer researchers’ opinions can be gathered. Get a research idea and check other researchers’ opinions before submission.